Lytchett Minster & St Dunstan's Upton
Parochial Church Council (PCC)
Meetings of the PCC are held at St Dunstan's at 7.30pm. There are usually four meetings in the year.
- The chairman: Rev Canon Jean de Garis.
- Other clergy: Rev Hilary Bond (Assistant Curate), Rev Jean Alexander and Rev Howard Page-Clark
- Wardens: Carole Singleton, Fran Routledge
- Deanery Synod: Sue H, Helen, and Carole S (until 2020)
- Matt R, Jane S, Liz W and Heather B-F (until 2021)*
- Catherine C, Dave H and Fran (until 2020)
- Janet B, Dave Parker (Vice Chair), Sarah H and Karen N (until 2019)
- and Ray A, Eric S (ex officio) and our Treasurer.
New members of the PCC were elected at our Annual Parochial Church Meeting on 14th March 2018 Report at APCM by Rev Canon Jean de Garis here (29min)
Remaining meetings of the Parochial Church Council in 2018 are on:-
Wednesday, 25th April at 7.30pm at St Dunstan's
Wednesday, 20th June at 7.30pm at St Dunstan's
Wednesday, 10th October at 7.30pm at St Dunstan's