Lytchett Minster & St Dunstan's Upton
Parochial Church Council (PCC)
Meetings of the PCC are held at St Dunstan's at 7.30pm. There are usually four meetings in the year.
- The chairman: Rev Canon Jean de Garis.
- Other clergy: Rev Hilary Bond (Assistant Curate), Rev Jean Alexander and Rev Howard Page-Clark
- Wardens: Sheila Standing, Carole Singleton
- Deanery Synod: Sue H, Helen, and Carole S (until 2020)
- Sophie S, Nicola and Heather B-F (until 2018)
- Janet B, Dave Parker (Vice Chair), Sarah H and Karen N (until 2019)
- Catherine C, Dave H and Fran (until 2020)
- and Ray A, Eric S (ex officio) and our Treasurer.
Members of the PCC are elected at our Annual Parochial Church Meeting: the next one will be on Wednesday, 14th March at 7pm
Meetings of the Parochial Church Council in 2018 are on:-
Wednesday, 31st January at 7.30pm at St Dunstan's
Wednesday, 25th April at 7.30pm at St Dunstan's
Wednesday, 20th June at 7.30pm at St Dunstan's
Wednesday, 10th October at 7.30pm at St Dunstan's