Lytchett Minster & St Dunstan's Upton
Parochial Church Council (PCC)
Meetings of the PCC are held at St Dunstan's at 7.30pm. There are usually four meetings in the year.
- The chairman: Rev Canon Jean de Garis.
- Other clergy: Rev Hilary Bond (Assistant Curate), Rev Jean Alexander and Rev Howard Page-Clark
- Wardens: Carole Singleton, Fran Routledge
- Deanery Synod: Sue H, Helen, and Carole S (until 2020)
- Matt R, Jane S, Liz W and Heather B-F (until 2021)
- Catherine C, Dave H and Fran (until 2020)
- Janet B, Dave Parker (Vice Chair), Sarah H and Karen N (until 2019)
- and Ray A, Eric S (ex officio) and our Treasurer.
New members of the PCC were elected at our last Annual Parochial Church Meeting. Our next Annual Parochial Church Meeting will be on Wednesday, 27th March 2019 at 7pm at St Dunstan's.
Report at 2018 APCM by Rev Canon Jean de Garis here (29min)
Meetings of the Parochial Church Council in 2019 are on:-
Wednesday, 30th January at 7.30pm at St Dunstan's
Wednesday, 8th May at 7.30pm at St Dunstan's
Wednesday, 19th June at 7.30pm at St Dunstan's
Wednesday, 9th October at 7.30pm at St Dunstan's