Lytchett Minster & St Dunstan's Upton
Parochial Church Council (PCC)
Meetings of the PCC are held at St Dunstan's at 7.30pm.
There are usually four meetings in the year.
- Vice Chair: Fran Routledge
- Clergy: Rev Hilary Bond (Assistant Curate), Rev Howard Page-Clark (Associate Priest)
- Wardens: Carole Singleton, Fran Routledge
- Deanery Synod: Sue H, Helen, and Carole S (until 2020)
- Julie A, Ian S, Mark R, and Richard Tz (until 2022)
- Matt R, Jane S and Heather B-F (until 2021)
- Catherine C, Dave H and Liz W (until 2020)
also (ex-officio) Dave Parker (LLM) and our Treasurer.
Election of 2 Church Wardens, 3 PCC members and 2 Deanery Synod members will take place at the Annual Parochial Church Meeting.
New date Wednesday, 9th September at 7pm at St Dunstan's
Meetings of the Parochial Church Council are scheduled for:-
Wednesday, 7th October at 7.30pm at St Dunstan's
SAFEGUARDING POLICY including links to related diocesan documents