Lytchett Minster & St Dunstan's Upton
Parochial Church Council (PCC)
Meetings of the PCC are held at St Dunstan's at 7.30pm.
There are usually four meetings in the year.
- Chair: Rev Matt Simpson
Vice Chair: Fran Routledge
- Clergy: Rev Howard Page-Clark (Associate Priest)
- Wardens: Carole Singleton, Fran Routledge
- Deanery Synod: Mark R, Jane R and Matt R
- Lexi, Helen and Liz W (until 2023)
- Julie A, Ian S, Mark R, and Richard T (until 2022)
- Matt R, Jane S and Heather B-F (until 2021)
also (ex-officio) Dave Parker (LLM) and our Treasurer.
Election of Church Wardens, PCC members and Deanery Synod members takes place at the Annual Parochial Church Meeting which is usually held in March.
Meetings of the Parochial Church Council are scheduled for:-
Wednesday, 4th November at 7.30pm at St Dunstan's
SAFEGUARDING POLICY including links to related diocesan documents