Lytchett Minster & St Dunstan's Upton
Parochial Church Council (PCC)
Meetings of the PCC are held at St Dunstan's at 7.30pm. There are usually four meetings in the year.
- The chairman: Rev Canon Jean de Garis.
- Other clergy: Rev Hilary Bond (Assistant Curate), Rev Jean Alexander and Rev Howard Page-Clark
- Wardens: Carole Singleton, Fran Routledge
- Deanery Synod: Sue H, Helen, and Carole S (until 2020)
- Julie A, Ian S, Mark R, and Richard Taz (until 2022)
- Matt R, Jane S, Liz W and Heather B-F (until 2021)
- Catherine C, Dave H and Fran (until 2020)
and Ray A, Eric S (ex officio) and our Treasurer.
New members of the PCC were elected at our last Annual Parochial Church Meeting on 27th March 2019
Report at 2018 APCM by Rev Canon Jean de Garis here (29min)
Meetings of the Parochial Church Council are on:-
Wednesday, 8th May at 7.30pm at St Dunstan's
Wednesday, 19th June at 7.30pm at St Dunstan's
Wednesday, 9th October at 7.30pm at St Dunstan's